The Coaching Programme for Risk and Resilience Professionals aims to provide guidance finding the best solutions for them by themsleves.
Coaching is mainly based on 6 steps defined as the itinerary of the Practice;
- Feeling The Need : A Professional or an Organization feels the need for a Journey
- The Journey Map : Resilience.etc guides the Professional and the Team to find the Best Applicable Road Map for their Journey
- The Purpose : The Client discovers the Purpose (at the particular point in time) and the Way to proceed
- Agreement Protocol : The Client decides to accept the Journey and invest in ”It”
- Our Way of Doing Resilience : The New Found passion and approach for Resilience Practice helps the Client to plan for unpredictable to become more resilient and ready to act
- Exchange and Challenge : Resilience.etc challenges the professional and brings good practices and failure stories to the table.